- I wanted to create a blog to hold myself socially and publicly accountable for getting in shape, staying in shape and reaching my goal(s).
- To share with others the things I have learned on this journey; techniques, diets, products, etc.
- To give others an opportunity to learn from my experience and hopefully inspire others to set their own life goals, big or small, and try to reach them however possible.
- Pictures: There'll be pictures of me running and other running related shots, trails, routes, and I may do that thing where I take a picture of my body once a week, or every day and come up with a rather grotesque montage.
- Products: I'll be posting about the stuff I'm using, where I got it from, why I'm using it, things like that.
- Training Schedules and Results: So that'll be what I'm up to and how well I did it.
- Perhaps the occasional randomness, and maybe even a video or two.
In the posts to follow I'll be going into some of my personal history and an outline discussing how I came to be a person who loathed running (we call these people "sane") to what I am today (sometimes I think sanity took a vacation).